To help save valuable time, I created this page to give you more insight into getting an appointment scheduled. Please take time to read through it. In order to help combat the overwhelming messages coming through multiple platforms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, after reading all information. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks, feel free to send a follow up email. Although I try my best, I can not accommodate everyone.
I’m currently booking February and March, 2021. Weekends are not available. Sessions typically start at 10am.
I present designs on the day of the appointment, and make any necessary changes then.
A deposit agreement will be required to set an appointment. The deposit gets applied to the final price of the tattoo, on the last scheduled appointment. Deposits are $200, but may be more for larger tattoos or multi-session scheduling. For convenience, I can send an invoice via email, with 3% surcharge fee. Only request an invoice when you are ready to pay it. Dates discussed are not guaranteed if the invoice is not paid by the end of the day. Please let me know if there are limitations to how long you can sit for one session, when booking your appointment.
Cash is preferred on the day of your appointment, but we accept cards, for a 3% surcharge. There is also an ATM on location.
Current rate: $200 per hour.
You must schedule an appointment before coming in, including for consultations.
In your initial email please include the following;
- Your first and last name
- Phone number. I will look back for this if anything comes up that needs an immediate response. Please provide one.
- Your idea and any reference pictures if you have any. Include as much detail as possible. Do you want color or black and grey? Placement on the body? A picture of the area could be helpful. Are you open to artistic freedom? Are there specific things you do or don’t want in the tattoo? If you are inquiring about a coverup, a picture of your current tattoo is required in the initial email.
- Any limitations such as budget, time, and skin or medical issues.
- Any questions you may have regarding policies, procedures, pricing, etc.
- Send email to email@example.com