Thank you for taking the time to read this. I just wanted to go over a few things to help streamline the inquiries and booking process
I am currently not scheduling any new appointments. Once I get my sons school schedule for the 2021-2022 school year, I will resume booking appointments. I am still responding to emails and taking deposits for tattoos. Those with deposits will go on the schedule first, when scheduling resumes. I will not be able to accommodate everyone. For those looking to get in sooner, we have other great artists at the shop. Just check out their portfolios to see who will be the best fit for you.
Here is what to expect when booking an appointment with me:
- I present designs on the day of the appointment, and make any necessary changes then.
- I start tattooing at 10am for the day.
- I require a $200-$400 deposit to schedule any appointments.
- My tattoo sessions typically run $800-$1600. (each session)
- Half sleeves are around $3000 +/-.
- Half, or one side, of the forearm is around $1500 +/-
- Sleeves and back pieces can run $6000-$9000 +/-.
- You will get the same answer as stated above if you message me asking me how much for a sleeve or back piece.
- I prefer cash on the day of your appointment, but I accept credit cards for a 3.5% fee. This means you will pay a $35 fee on a $1000 tattoo.
- I am more responsive through email than anything else. Sometimes it takes several days, before I get to a position, where I can take the time necessary, to go over an email and really dissect it, before responding. If you haven’t heard anything back in 2 weeks, go ahead and send a follow up email. Although I am somehow booked up months in advance, I still take my time with the booking process and going through the emails properly.
- I do not stop tattooing to talk to people or do walk in consultations. When someone schedules with me, I give them my respect and 100% attention. I will do the same with you. You will be asked to email me if you walk in unexpectedly.
- If your tattoo must require a consultation, there will be a $50 consultation fee. Too many people don’t show up without any money down.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following;
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- Your idea and any reference pictures if you have any. Include as much detail as possible. Do you want color or black and grey? Placement on the body? A picture of the area could be helpful. Are you open to artistic freedom? Are there specific things you do or don’t want in the tattoo? If you are inquiring about a coverup, a picture of your current tattoo is required in the initial email.
- Any limitations such as budget, time, and skin or medical issues.
- Any questions you may have regarding policies, procedures, pricing, etc.