To help save valuable time, I created this section to give you more insight into getting an appointment scheduled. In order to help combat the overwhelming messages coming through multiple platforms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails are typically responded to by the end of my off days each week. Although I try my best, I can not accommodate everyone. My current wait time is 2-3 months.
I typically design tattoos 1-3 days before the appointment and present them on the day of the appointment, and make any necessary changes then.
A deposit agreement will be required to set an appointment. The deposit gets applied to the final price of the tattoo on the last scheduled appointment. Most deposits are $100, but may be more for larger tattoos or multi-session scheduling. For convenience, I can send an invoice via email, with 3.5% surcharge fee. Only request a deposit when you are ready to pay it. Please let me know if there are limitations to how long you can sit for one session, when booking your appointment.
Cash is preferred on the day of your appointment, but we accept cards, for a small fee. We have an ATM on location.
Current rate: $200 per hour (anyone who previously had a tattoo started within a year of June 1st, 2020 or was rescheduled due to Covid will have till the end of the year to finish it at my previous rate.)
You must schedule an appointment before coming in, including for consultations.
In your initial email please include the following;
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Your idea and any reference pictures if you have any. Include as much detail as possible. Do you want color or black and grey? Placement on the body? A picture of the area could be helpful, but is not required. Are you open to artistic freedom? Are there specific things you do or don’t want in the tattoo? If you are inquiring about a coverup, please include a picture of what needs to be covered in the initial email.
- Possible time frame your looking to get it done
- Any limitations such as budget, time, or skin or medical issues.
- Any questions you may have regarding policies, procedures, pricing, etc.
- Send email to email@example.com