This page is created to inform you of what to expect, when visiting us, until we are no longer under emergency orders. It will be updated with each new phase. As of June 5, 2020, we are in phase 2. We completed a deep clean and sanitation of our facility on Wednesday, June 3, 2020. We have upgraded our air filters to ones rated for better virus filtration. These are the requirements fo phase 2, per LDH Emergency Order issued on June 2, 2020.
- Each client shall be screened, including temperature checks via forehead digital thermometer
- Our consent form has been updated to include the required questions related to signs/symptoms of COVID-19
- No client with any signs,symptoms of COVID-19 shall enter or receive services from our facility
- All clients are to be seen by appointment only
- All clients shall call us upon arrival and wait in your vehicle until you are called in for your appointment
- No visitors are allowed
- Each client shall wear a cloth mask or facial covering. Please bring your own if possible
- No tattoos on face or hands shall be permitted
- No Piercing of the nose or tongue shall be permitted
If you are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 within 10 days of your scheduled appointment, please contact us immediately to reschedule. If you have or show any sign/symptoms after showing up for your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for at least 10 days later.
Due to the increased prices of medical supplies, we had to raise our minimum to $80.